Re: Hacking Mobil Telephone System ?

On Wed, 11 Sep 1996 18:56:10 -0400 (EDT), Mark O. Aldrich wrote:

>After having traveled in Europe, I was certainly familiar with the
>difference in the notation.  You also think, however, that I would have
>paid more attention to what the hell I was reading before I shot off my
>mouth (via my keyboard), but I didn't.  I think this is called a "brain
>fart" (note to our European brothers and sisters - over there, I think you
>call it a "mental fugue" or "Parliamentary election," I'm nor sure which).

I've always wondered if the makers of mailer software couldn't include a delay
option, so that, say, a message might be held for 10 minutes and then sent.
Imagine how many of the "Sorry about x; I meant y" posts we'd never see.

# Chris Adams <[email protected]> | http://www.io-online.com/adamsc/adamsc.htp
# [email protected] | V.M. (619)515-4894
"I have never been able to figure out why anyone would want to play games on
a computer in any case when the whole system is a game.  Word processing,
spreadsheets, telecoms -- it's all a game.  And they pay you to play it."
	-- Duncan Frissell