HipCrime and Spam

HipCrime <[email protected]> wrote:
> Be honest, all you really care about is something which
> "threatens the existence" your little baby.

I think you were referring to yourself, Robert.  :)

Since you don't seem to understand the concept of spam very well yet,
try this little experiment:

Go downtown to City Hall and post advertisements for your website on
all the walls and doors.  Be sure to put one on the Mayor's office and
all the members of the City Council.  If they complain, explain to them
why they are weak-minded souls who can't remove unwanted messages.

Go to the local art gallery and post your signs all over.  Tell people
that since your web site is an "art project", that you are posting EXACTLY
on topic, to an "appropriate group".  Ask, "So, what's your problem ?!?"

Pass out survey forms.  Ask people where they want to see advertisements.
Go to these sites and spray-paint your http address.  If people complain
that you are "harassing" them, ask them why a whopping eighteen letters
written on the wall is harassment.  Tell them it's not *your* fault,
that you're just doing what other people told you to.  Explain how many
trees you are saving by using spray-paint instead of paper.

When the police handcuff you and take you away, complain that they are
censoring you.  Tell the judge that you want to sue the cops for violating
your civil rights.  While you're in jail, think about why what you did
was wrong.