Re: A Bizarre Increase in the Ad Hominems Here

Troy Varange writes:

> > [email protected] (Timmy May) (fart) writes:
> > > * Detweiler ([email protected]) writes:

[spew from "Dr.Dimitri Vulis" deleted]

> Fuckhead.

If you think someone's a fuckhead, please just put them in your
KILL file and get on with your life.  You don't need to announce
your discovery to the rest of the group- we either agree with
you (and have killifiled the fuckhead) or we don't agree that
he's a fuckhead.  Your announcement will sway no one's opinion.
All it does is add to the noise.

Thanks.

--
Eric Murray  [email protected]  [email protected]  http://www.lne.com/ericm
PGP keyid:E03F65E5 fingerprint:50 B0 A2 4C 7D 86 FC 03  92 E8 AC E6 7E 27 29 AF