[Noise] Do unto others...

At 05:26 AM 9/19/96 +0000, attila wrote:
>Mike Farrell, actor and longtime opponent of the death penalty:
>
>        "We don't rape rapists,
>          we don't burn arsonists,
>            why should we kill killers?"
>
>    well, come to thing of it, why don't we let a bull rape a rapist?
>
>    or burn an arsonist at the stake?
>
>    seems fair to me.  maybe even sell tickets to pay for the cost.

I guess that begs the question of what to do with politicians...

    "Squeal like a pig! Squeal! Squeal!"

    "There will be no crisco today!" - Caligula

---
|  "Remember: You can't have BSDM without BSD." - [email protected]  |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|`finger -l [email protected]` for PGP 2.6.2 key  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.teleport.com/~alano/          | [email protected]  |