Re: DL in exchange for fingerprint

On Thu, 19 Sep 1996, John Anonymous MacDonald wrote:

> [email protected] (Timothy C. May) writes:

> > So, just what it is _your_ method of dealing with this? While it is noble
> > to talk about fighting the system, just how do you go about doing it
> > yourself?

> How about just putting your finger in a cast or splint before you
> renew your license?

Does Nevada have the same rules as California wrt fingerprints for
driver's licenses?

(Of course, this concept has been rehashed a hundred times on the
list even during that fraction of its existance that I have been here).

Phil Fraering              "And the moral of the story is,
[email protected]            *never count your boobies until they
318/261-9649               are hatched*."
                            - James Thurber, "The Unicorn in the Garden"