Re: Assassination Politics, was Kiddie porn on the Internet

On 22 Sep 96 at 9:36, jim bell wrote:

> >Where is Jimmy Hoffa?
>
> And it worked!

Hey Jim, makes me a bit nervous when you talk that tripe.  Unions were
using guns and they still do, although the hand holding it now is the
govt.

But I suppose that you were answering only on a strictly factual
basis.

Ciao

jf

P.S. send any comments to me directly, as I am not on CPunks anymore.
So many things to do, so little time... ...sigh...
Jean-Francois Avon, Montreal QC Canada
 DePompadour, Societe d'Importation Ltee
    Finest Limoges porcelain and crystal
 JFA Technologies, R&D consultant
    physicists and engineers, LabView programming
PGP keys at: http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
ID# C58ADD0D : 529645E8205A8A5E F87CC86FAEFEF891