Re: Possible snake oil?

1024 bit  keylengths are commonly used with RSA, and are generally
considered to be secure. Remember, key lengths can't easily be compared
between algorithms from radically different familys

Simon

---
Cause maybe  (maybe)		      | In my mind I'm going to Carolina
you're gonna be the one that saves me | - back in Chapel Hill May 16th.
And after all			      | Email address remains unchanged
You're my firewall -    	      | ........First in Usenet.........