Re: AP [was: Re: Kiddie porn on the Internet] [NOISE]

>Indeed it may not be practical to try such a program on current
>computers.  I've had thoughts for some time about an analogy where each
>person in a civilization represents a cell in a single brain, and so on,
>so perhaps AP is merely a portion of the program for this "brain".  As
>to what happens when you try to concentrate a disproportionate amount of
>the programming task into a few hands, that appears to be the situation
>we have now.

For an excellent high-level coverage of 'hive' behaviour in man and machine
see Kevin Kelly's, "Out of Control: the raise of neo-biological
civilization" (also has significant coverage of us cypherpunks),
Addison-Wesley, 1994, ISBN 0-201-57793-3.

PGP Fingerprint: FE 90 1A 95 9D EA 8D 61  81 2E CC A9 A4 4A FB A9
Snoop Daty Data           | Internet: [email protected]
Grinder                   | Voice: 1-702-655-2877
Sacred Cow Meat Co.       | Fax: 1-702-658-2673
7075 W. Gowan Road, #2148 |
Las Vegas, NV 89129       |

Just say NO to prescription DRUGS.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for
 the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
    -- C.S. Lewis

"Surveillence is ultimately just another form of media, and thus, potential
entertainment."
    -- G. Beato