Re: Bernstein hearing reminder: [..]

Part 1 The Batman part
On Sep 19,  9:24am, Batman wrote:
> Subject: RE: Bernstein hearing reminder: THIS Friday 11:45AM, SF
Federal B
>For the 200th time, unsubscrive me of your fucked mail lists.
>
>-- End of excerpt from Batman

Part 2

James wrote:
>Apologies if you receive more than one copy of this message, but >I'm auto-replying to your message to handle the flood:

I had only one copy, James, but it was good.

>Redistribution to the list from which you originally received >the problem message is kindly requested.

Which list was that, James?

>Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. The email >or posting you have seen falsely represents Smith Barney and its
>employees. These are erroneous postings that did not originate >from anyone employed by our firm, and therefore we cannot >directly stop them from occurring. However we have advised the >companies we believe to have serviced the originator of these >messages and we are pursuing all possible steps to end this >fraud. Unfortunately some people abuse the Internet and we >regret any inconvenience they may have caused you.

Thats good, James. As the FBI man said: I smelled a rat and I
nipped it in the bud.

>There are currently no mailing lists maintained in the smb.com
>domain, so you were not subscribed to any list. If you receive >any further messages of this nature, they are the product of the >same spurious source.

Thats the word. Spuvious.

>We're sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced as a
>result of this unfortunate abuse of the 'Net.

No inconvenience, James. No inconvenience, at all.

>Further queries via email to [email protected] please.

Direct your replies to:
[email protected]
This list is a must for all people in the Arctic, the plains of Mongolia and the North West territories, who want to be kept "ajour" of the dressinghabits of the natives in California.

Barry