Re: White House crypto proposal -- too little, too late

Just woke up -- got up early today to head to ACLU Supreme Court
briefing -- but it strikes me that receiving nonescrowed crypto
through the mail might be like receiving kiddie porn.

Import restrictions, of course, will come with mandatory domestic key
escrow.

-Declan