Re: Fighting Clipper III

On Thu, 3 Oct 1996, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 06:37:45 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Declan McCullagh <[email protected]>
> To: Jim McCoy <[email protected]>
> Cc: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Fighting Clipper III
>
> You'll have trouble doing a successful boycott of RSA. What, you won't
> use Netscape Navigator or PGP?
>
> -Declan

A boycott isn't necisarily non-_USE_.  I'll still use DEC machines,  I
just won't purchase any new ones (as if I could afford to anyway).  I have
PGP,  I've been using PGP,  I will use PGP.  But I'm not going to buy
anything from RSA, even if I previously had been inclined to.

 --Deviant
Try `stty 0' -- it works much better.