Re: AW: Binding cryptography - a fraud!

Eric Verheul sez:
[..]
: I agree to some extend that our system could be used in a totalitarian country, to make
: certain censorship possible. On the other hand, it doesn't make their job especially easy:
: they can forbid and control any type of "strange" data, i.e. encrypted data. One could
: argue that our system at least gives security between citizens.

: The whole problem is that you don't trust your government, well I do (till some
: extend). I get the impression that this is a typical USA problem.

Which part of the 'IRT enquete' made you trust our government ?

: Eric

-AJ-
--
" The way to combat noxious ideas is with other ideas.
  The way to combat falsehoods is with truth. "