RE: LET'S MEET DIMITRI (WHO CARES?)

<FLAME>

Hmm.  Maybe I am missing something.  Can someone please explain to me
exactly WHAT relevance this has to the list?

People, I really DON'T CARE what your opinions are of Tim May, or anyone
else for that matter!!!  Can you please stop acting like children in a
playground name-calling contest and move on to something else?  Something
of relevance to the list please?  If you absolutely *HAVE* to continue to
act like children then take it to private email.  If for nothing else, then
to save YOURSELVES from embarrassment.

</FLAME>

Thank you,

[email protected]