Re: LET'S MEET DIMITRI (WHO CARES?)[RANT]

Alex Filacchione wrote:
> <FLAME>
> Hmm.  Maybe I am missing something.  Can someone please explain to me
> exactly WHAT relevance this has to the list?
> People, I really DON'T CARE what your opinions are of Tim May, or
> anyone else for that matter!!!  Can you please stop acting like
> children in a playground name-calling contest and move on to something
> else?  Something of relevance to the list please?  If you absolutely
> *HAVE* to continue to act like children then take it to private email.
>  If for nothing else, then to save YOURSELVES from embarrassment.
> </FLAME>

[snip, snip]

Pardon me, Alex (and other fellow "flame"rs), but the ranting,
name-calling, acting like children, etc. are ALL (repeat, ALL) much more
interesting to read than the self-pitying, self-centered slobbering
you're adding to the list.  If you could *not* be a child yourself for
just a little bit, you could go do something worthwhile, like feed the
homeless or something.