Re: crypto wish list (was Re: A "RIGHT" to strong crypto?)

On Mon, 14 Oct 1996, Steve Schear wrote:
[On a PipeNet like design, but without the traffic analysis defending
features.]
> The shortcoming of Ray's approach is that it requires intermediate servers
> to re-route all client-server packets and therefore someone must provide
> that, considerable, bandwidth for free or fee.

As I said, I'll fund the second node. But I don't expect somebody to
donate a T1. They will expect compensation. Perhaps via Ecash. The new
Ecashlib should do the job just fine. <http://www.digicash.com/api/>

> If someone were to set up a real-time BlackNet it could provide a superset
> of Decense and also offer considerably improved anonymity.  I've heard some
> months ago that such a project is under consideration.
That would be nice.

--Lucky