Re: [Noise] Re: [POINTERS] On Vulis' net background

Rabid Wombat <[email protected]> writes:
> I don't know if anyone ever figured out who was forging votes for whom -
> the May '96 KOTM award was hotly contested, with forgeries flying every
> which way. If you have way too much time on your hands, read all about it
> at: http://www.wetware.com/mlegare/kotm/winnersk96.html#may96

Supposedly I won by a 30-vote margin over David C Lawrence (the moderator
of news.announce.newgroups), which I'm very proud of. Do take a look at
this site and at Misha Verbitsky's archives (taking everything with a
grain of salt). It makes good reading.

BTW, are _you related to http://206.250.116.19/~netscum/conwayc0.html?

---