Re: [Noise] Re: [POINTERS] On Vulis' net background

On Thu, 17 Oct 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> Rabid Wombat <[email protected]> writes:
> > I don't know if anyone ever figured out who was forging votes for whom -
> > the May '96 KOTM award was hotly contested, with forgeries flying every
> > which way. If you have way too much time on your hands, read all about it
> > at: http://www.wetware.com/mlegare/kotm/winnersk96.html#may96
>
> Supposedly I won by a 30-vote margin over David C Lawrence (the moderator
> of news.announce.newgroups), which I'm very proud of. Do take a look at
> this site and at Misha Verbitsky's archives (taking everything with a
> grain of salt). It makes good reading.

Ah, but did you forge votes FOR yourself??

> BTW, are _you related to http://206.250.116.19/~netscum/conwayc0.html?

No, that's an entirely different diseased marsupial. No relation. Nice try,
though.

Now knock off this silly shit. Legare's not going to give you a second
term this easily.  :)

You have a very strange sense of accomplishment.

-r.w.