IPG algorithm - timing attack

> The author of this private mail can step forward if he wishes; its a
> good thing to have noticed.
>
> Adam
> | > The algorithm is:

[USELESS IPG ALGORITHM CUT]

> | Also note this would be exceptionally vulnerable to Paul Kochers
> | timing attacks if used as a real time stream cipher.
> |
> | Yet the author of this still claims it is a one time pad and as such
> | cannot be cryptanalysed. I feel a snake oil attack coming on...

The was my work...
I meant to send this to the cypherpunks list but somehow my mail
program just replied it privately to Adam. Has anyone else looked at
this?
BTW, this IPG guy could have invented the new FEAL here, the first
algorithm anyone tries any new attack on!!! ;-)

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1