Re: Apologies and Clarifications -

>          Some will contentiously assert that the key and other
>          parameters might be hacked. While we include within the
>          system facilitators that reduce that risk to a minimum, and
>          to near zero if you use simple precautions, it is true that
>          the hacking possibility exists. However, that possibility
>          exists for RSA, PGP, hardware sourced OTPs, or any other
>          form of security or encryption. We are better positioned in
>          that regard than others but in terms of the human element,
>          as we all know, there is no such thing as perfection.

Listen fool,

Much as we might advance this possibility we do not need to.

Your system has been proven insecure by two cryptanalytic attacks,
one by Adam and one by myself. if you cannot understand these attacks
what are you doing creating cryptosystems and if you can understand
them WHY are you still calling your system secure?

Please enlihten us as to which of these two distinct cases you fall
into, if 1. then you are a fool, if 2. then you are a stubborn fool.

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1