Re: Writing A Remailer

On Sun, 20 Oct 1996, William Davidheiser wrote:

> Hi all. I want to try to write a re-mailer that will run on my ISP's UNIX
> shell account. I am familiar with Windows socket programming (C/C++) but
> have never done anything in the UNIX environment.
>
> Any pointers on where I should start?
>
> Thx a bunch ---
>         billd

you'll find that most of the socket function names were stolen from UNIX
anyway...

try 'man <FUNCTION>' at the prompt, were function is a sockets function,
if its in UNIX, it'll tell you the full documentation of the function.

 --Deviant
"The C Programming Language -- A language which combines the flexibility of
assembly language with the power of assembly language."