Re: Timmy May is a jerk

On Tue, 22 Oct 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> Timmy May continues to post nonsensical praises in his name using
> an anonymous remailer....

How do you know that it's him?

> Timmy May is an ignorant coward. He's got nothing better to do,

Lesse now, you must be projecting. After all, you were invited to speak
in San Fran, you declined backing out as only a coward would, not
outright "No" but rather "When I have the time" and refused to plan this
ahead, even months ahead.  Yet, you seem to have plenty of time to flame
here, so you really have lots of free time - to flame and be cowardly.
And your ignorance is legendary around here.  You ignore netiquette and
flame and cause flame wars and spam.

> so he starts up flame wars on this mailing list. He can't contribute
> anything crypto-relevant because he knows nothing about cryptography.

So what do you contribute other than copyrighted news postings and huge
flames, and do so without the author's permission? Or do you have their
written permission?

> This is a lie. Anyone who's been subscribed to this mailing list for
> a while knows that Timmy May posts to most personal attacks (inlcuiding
> attacks on his many enemies' religion and ethnicity), lies, fabricated
> quotes, flame bait, and overall noise.

I have been on this list since 1992 and can attest to the fact that the
above paragraph which you have written is false.  I have seen more personal
attacks, flames, racial prejudice, and lies from you than from anyone
else on here.  I guess you are of the belief that if you lie in every
message about someone violently enough, eventually someone will believe
your bullshit.

That someone isn't me Vulis.  An asshole is an assole, and you sir sure
fart like one.  Get off this list.  Take your shit elsewhere, we don't
want you here.  Be gone!

 + ^ + |  Ray Arachelian    |FL|       KAOS KERAUNOS KYBERNETOS      |==/|\==
  \|/  |[email protected]|UL|__Nothing_is_true,_all_is_permitted!_|=/\|/\=
<--+-->| ------------------ |CG|What part of 'Congress shall make no |=\/|\/=
  /|\  | "A toast to Odin,  |KA| law abridging the freedom of speech'|==\|/==
 + v + |God of screwdrivers"|AK|        do you not understand?       |=======
      If the Macintosh is a woman...  Then Windows is a Transvestite!
           ActiveX! ActiveX! Format Hard drive? Just say yes!