Re: Timmy May is a jerk

Ray Arachelian <[email protected]> writes:
> So what do you contribute other than copyrighted news postings and huge
> flames, and do so without the author's permission? Or do you have their
> written permission?

You have a point thee - I'll stop, not because IBM or Netscape might mind
my reposting their press releases here, but because I've recept some pretty
rude e-mail from John Gilmore telling me to stop posting off-topic to this
mailing list, which has turned into a playground for Timmy May and other
inane flamers. Clearly, anything "crypto-relevant" is off-topic. Only ethnic
flames about Cossacks (???) and religious flames about mormons, posted
prodigiously by Timmy May and his cohorts, are on-topic.

P.S. I do have Dr. Argic's permission to repost his collection of materials
on the genocide of Jews and Moslems by Armenians.

---