Re: In-Line Skating Safety and Courtesy

I sent a note to WEB Tech #5 <[email protected]> advising them that
the Cypherpunks mailing list is the wrong place for announcements like this
one.

I got a nice reply back, saying someone had given "[email protected]" as
the address to which info should be sent. He said he'd remove us from any
lists.

And he expressed some interest in what we're all about, so I sent him
instructions on subscribing and unsubscribing (which I'll include below,
just for anyone out there who needs it).

Nice to get a good reply back (I sent many requests to Cyberpromo/savetrees
and only received more auto-replies and more spam).

--Tim May

To subscribe to the Cypherpunks mailing list:

-send a message to: [email protected]

-body message of: subscribe cypherpunks

To unsubscribe from the Cypherpunks mailing list:

-send a message to: [email protected]

-body message of: unsubscribe cypherpunks