Re: Dr. Vulis is not on cypherpunks any more

> Well put!  I tired a long time ago of Dr. Vulis and several others on this
> list.  Rather than bitch about it or resort to the same big brother
> gestapo-censor bullshit we profess to abhor I simply utilized the extensive
> filtering capability of Eudora.
>
> I don't need "big brother" or big "cypherpunk" censoring my mail for me.
> We have become what we fear the most.  How prophetic and pathetic.

Absolutely,

John, if you, and those who support your actions, claim to be
libertarians you need to take a good hard look at what you have done.

This is a distinctly "big cypherpunkish" move and really cannot be
condoned even bearing in mind the inane and wearisome behaviour of
Dr. Vulis.

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1