Re: Group order for "Secret Power" ... (San Francisco Bay Areaonly)

At 1:14 PM -0800 11/4/96, Ernest Hua wrote:
>I'm looking for 19 other people interested in "Secret Power" (Craig
>Potton Publishers has indicated that there is a discount for 20 or
>more copies).  If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area, please
>contact me by phone or E-Mail.

Just wondering...doesn't such a call for a group purchase of such a
dangerous book constitute a RICO (Racketeer-Influenced and Crypto
Organizations Act) violation?

--Tim May

"The government announcement is disastrous," said Jim Bidzos,.."We warned IBM
that the National Security Agency would try to twist their technology."
[NYT, 1996-10-02]
Higher Power: 2^1,257,787-1 | black markets, collapse of governments.