Re: just what we #$%^&* needed from big brother....

On Mon, 04 Nov 96 19:15:39 +0000, [email protected] wrote:

>Welcome to 1984+  what else with useless and illegally constituted
>bureaucrats add to their total infringement of every facet of our life.
>
>.NEW SYSTEM LINKS LENDERS, IRS

>.information for the previous couple of years.  If the cross-check turns up a
>.more than $10,000 discrepancy between the earnings claimed on the application
>.and those declared for tax purposes, the IRS has the option of pursuing the

This isn't actually the end of the world.  In fact we should be applauding
their efforts to make their abominable system more efficient.  Whether it
should be scraped is another issue.   In other words, as long as they are
going to do it, they might as well do it right.

#  Chris Adams <[email protected]>   | http://www.io-online.com/adamsc/adamsc.htp
#  <[email protected]>		 | send mail with subject "send PGPKEY"
"That's our advantage at Microsoft; we set the standards and we can change them."
   --- Karen Hargrove, Microsoft (quoted in the Feb 1993 Unix Review editorial)