Re: FW: Dr. Vulis is not on cypherpunks any more [RANT]

Sigh... Yes Cypherpunks is indeed a private list...
yes John is entitled to refuse to have a guest in his
virtual home, and yet some denizens of this list
cant seem to accept that and scream and rant and rave about it..
What dont they understand about the word no? and WHY
cant these holier than thou "anti-censorship" groupies
simply accept that John has made a choice,
it is his choice to make, and unless I miss my guess about John
(having known him for a few years now) there probably isnt any duress or
coercion that would have the least effect on his choice in fact
it would in the case of John reinforce his intransigent nature.
Perhaps if matters and the list are given a chance to quiet
feelings may change, further harassment of John on this
WONT help. As has been stated MANY times before.
if you dont like this forum go buy your own!

    grumpily
    a cypherpunk
p.s. does anyone get it yet... we are ALL guests,
John does have the right to uninvite someone.