Re: Secrecy: My life as a nym. (Was: nym blown?)

> Are there other measures which parents could take while their children are
> young to get them off to a good start, privacy-wise?

Every couple of months I one of my kids brings home a form from school
asking everything from how many kids in the family, how much money do I
make, do we own our home and other things that have nothing to do with
educating my children.

At first I just pitched them, but then they started getting on my kids for
not returning them.  When they did that I went to the school and demanded
to see a background history and credit report on every school employee who
came in contact with my child.  They refused sighting privacy etc...  I
told them I had the same rights and to stop hasseling me with their little
forms.