Re: Secrecy: My life as a nym. (Was: nym blown?)

Dear Sir,

>>problem avoiding the photo (and thumbprint) on the license.

You mean you guys have to have a thumbprint on your drivers licences as
well? That is a real entry into the system! Appearances can be changed, but
fingerprint changing isn't quite as easy for the average Joe.

But who was it who said: "How can you convince people of the need for
privacy when they are willing to leave detailed records of their shopping
habits for 1/10000th of a flight to somewhere"?
I think it may have been Mr.Schneier in his article on why Cryptography is
difficult, I can't remember, but it definitely has the ring of truth to it.

Yours Sincerely,

Benjamin Grosman