Re: "Freedom Knights" are closet censors

> What is "censoring other people's censorship?"

The act of preventing censorship. You are supposed to be capable at
language, why can't you figure this out.

> Say I argue in favor of the CDA. Would you censor me then? Why not?
> Isn't this censoring others censorship?

Nope. If you sent cancel messages out on USENET for Anti-CDA people,
however, then you would fall under my "censorship". If you somehow
caused mail messages to be deleted in people's mailboxes, I would
find a way to stop that.

But you can argue all you want. Go ahead, I grant you that permission.
8-)

> I wonder why the so-called "Freedom Knights" are so insecure in their
> beliefs that they will not tolerate a dissenting voice on their mailing
> list. (Let's forget for the moment that my point in subscribing was to
> disrupt it. That's not the point, is it? "More speech, more
> speech!")

Sorry, that *is* the point. If you tell me you are going to disrupt
the list, I am not going to let you on the list...even though you
are easily ignored.

Why?

Consider who is on this list. Dr. Vulis. John "No One Can Handle Me"
Grubor. Steve Boursy. These are people who you can *not* annoy, trust
me.

No, this is for your benefit much more than ours.  The damage you will
do to yourself is far greater than the damage you will do to our list.
------
Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - [email protected]
Freedom Knight of Usenet - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet

Wisdom (n.) - 1. Something you can learn without knowing it.