Re: "Freedom Knights" are closet censors

On Thu, 14 Nov 1996, Dave Hayes wrote:

> Sorry, that *is* the point. If you tell me you are going to disrupt
> the list, I am not going to let you on the list...even though you
> are easily ignored.

And if Vulis shows Gilmore, though his actions, that he is going to
disrupt cypherpunks, Vulis can be prevented from being on the list...even
though he is easily ignored.

The freedom you, Dave, are exercising as owner and perhaps moderator of
freedom-knights, is precisely the same freedom that Gilmore should and
does enjoy.

That's why neither of your actions is, in truth, "censorship."

-Declan