Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 14:24:59 -0400 (EDT)
From: Mark Eckenwiler <[email protected]>
To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: New law review article re Usenet moderators

Taylor, Jeffrey M., Liability of Usenet Moderators for
Defamation Published by Others: Flinging the Law of Defamation Into
Cyberspace, Florida Law Review April 1995. v. 47, n. 2 pp. 247-86

I have not yet read it, so I can't vouch for quality of analysis.

--
"We can imagine no reason why, with ordinary care, human toes could not be
left out of chewing tobacco, and if toes are found in chewing tobacco, it