Re: Members of Parliament Problem

From: "Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law" <[email protected]>
> [Discussion of blind signatures]
>
> Brands has a better scheme that I don't understand exactly.  He recently
> attempted to explain it to me thusly:
>
> [Brands quote elided]
>
> Can anyone tell me more?

We had quite a bit of discussion of Brands' technology on the list a
couple of years ago.  Take a look at <URL:
http://chaos.taylored.com:1000/0Z/Digital-Cash/Protocols/Brands/Brands-Cash-Notes.gz >
which has several pages discussing discrete logs and some of the ideas
behind Brands' protocols.  Unfortunately I am getting cut-off versions
of these pages tonight, along with occasional failures to find a route
to this server, so hopefully it is just the net acting up again.

Hal