Re: The Utility of Privacy

On Mon, 18 Nov 1996, John Anonymous MacDonald wrote:

> At 11:13 PM 11/17/1996, Huge Cajones Remailer wrote:
> > Examples?
>
> How about the draft?  The privacy protected child has options the
> others do not.  Legal risk okay - beats getting shot.

Of course, if they fully instate the draft, and you don't fill out the
forms, they'll prosecute you for treason, and then they gas you (which is
usually much more painfull and damaging than being shot is).

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for privacy; this just isn't the best example.

> diGriz

 --Deviant
Blood flows down one leg and up the other.