Stolen PC has Credit-Card accounts data

Might wana check out http://www.usatoday.com/money/mds7.htm.

It seems to me that things like this are a bigger threat than actual
attacks by wire.  But I guess Visa was not concerned about their physical
security. Oh well.....To bad for the 314,000 people. Gota love security.
To bad it sounds like the person that stole the PC had little or no
knowladge of what was on the PC. I love this line.....

"Melancon said the account information wasn't encoded but was in
compressed form and not easy for someone outside the Visa system to read."

So I guess uncompress or gunzip might work..:)
Dan