WinSock Remailer Resuming Operation

Here's the info for the remailer-list:

$remailer{"winsock"} = "<[email protected]> cpunk pgp hash cut ksub reord";

I'll be adding "post" to this list after I get a more thorough
testing of the NNTP code that I added for authentication.  "latent"
is also pending.

The remailer will run every 60 seconds from 12:00 AM to 8:00 AM
every day and whenever I am online.  Cyberpass automatically spools
the messages when I am not connected.

Those of you that want to run your own remailer may obtain a copy
of the remailer from links from the WinSock Remailer Home Page
at:

  http://www.cyberpass.net/~winsock/

Currently, the remailer runs only under Windows 3.1, but a version
for Windows NT and 95 will be available shortly.

Note:  alt.religion.scientology and alt.clearing.technology are
blocked.  I'm not interested in run-ins with either supporters
or detractors of the Church of Scientology.  Binary and picture
groups are also blocked, but only because I don't have the
bandwidth to support them.  I invite people who want remailers
to post to these groups to download the remailer and operate it
for themselves.

Regards,

Joey Grasty
Jim Ray