Re: "Don't Hire Lists" of FASCIST SCUM Tim May

On 20 Nov 96 at 0:43, George A. Stathis wrote:

> In any case...
> Congratulations, Master Tim, you've earned yourself the No[1] place in our
> own... _legal_ blacklist of Fascist Scum who are Undesirables in... Greek
> Islands. If you ever come to Greece we'll *ruin* your holidays... :-)

[snip]

> HOWEVER...
> This is *nothing*, compared to what _will_ happen in a few years time,
> when SUCH so-called 'UNEMPLOYABLE PERSONS FILES' are gonna be taken to
> Publicity and also to (European) Justice. We'll convict you to pay such
> a great FINE for malicious harm to individuals all over the world, that
> you will CRAWL inside a hole somewhere in your United States and never,
> ever, ever, attempt to leave the shitty polluted hole of yours anymore.

[snip]

> >We got computers, we're tapping phone lines, I know that that ain't allowed.
> We got computers, we're TRANSCENDING your technology, we'll smash you one
> day LEGALLY (if your compatriots don't murder you ILLEGALLY, long before
> then)... Tim May, May you (already) "live" in an "interesting time" (Chinese
> Curse). ("live"?... for how long? :-) ) With *much* delight about your
> self-chosen TROUBLES,

Hey George, have you ever heard a guy named Jim Bell?

jfa
Jean-Francois Avon, Montreal QC Canada
"One of theses centuries, the brutes, private or public, who believe
that they can rule their betters by force, will learn the lesson of
what happens when brute force encounters mind and force."
                                              - Ragnar Danneskjold
PGP key at: http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
ID# C58ADD0D : 529645E8205A8A5E F87CC86FAEFEF891