"Don't Hire Lists" of FASCIST SCUM Tim May

At 10:18 �� 17/11/1996 -0800, Timothy C. May <[email protected]> wrote:
 as defense of someone _else_, a person whom I don't even know)...

>"Not ethical"?
>
>But we will do it anyway. Moreover, some of us maintain lists of "Do Not
>Hire" persons. Few high tech or Silicon Valley software companies will hire
>such folks.
>
>Congratulations, Stathis, as you are now on such a list.

First of all, I question your right to have 'authority', not only for this,
but for dictating to "Cypherpunks" what persons to trust or to distrust.

BECAUSE you are NOT a "cypherpunk". You are a CypherScumBag-Fascist.

People sent me PRIVATE letters asking how to converse in encrypted E-mail
due to FEARS that people like YOU, ASSHOLE, are monitoring them.

THIS is why you got me angry. I URINATE upon your Unemployability files.
I got BALLS meaning I got my OWN job. And I can tear you apart in front
of everybody NOW, because it took me a fucking long time NOT to need to
remain SILENT in front of FASCIST ASSHOLES LIKE you. DIE, Scum!

Well, my friends and I have been compiling OPEN lists of *Fascist Scum*,
_undesirable_ among...parties and wild sexy holidays in Greek Islands. :-)
For example in _my_ island of Kythera (birthplace of Goddess Venus) where
I also have a house, often relaxing there to flee the 'rat-race' madness.
(whenever I can steal some time from running my _own_ business in Athens).

In any case...
Congratulations, Master Tim, you've earned yourself the No[1] place in our
own... _legal_ blacklist of Fascist Scum who are Undesirables in... Greek
Islands. If you ever come to Greece we'll *ruin* your holidays... :-)
ROTFL!!!

(seriously now...)

"Unemployability lists" are *illegal* in _Europe_ anyway, you know.
They are specifically illegal in the "Human Rights and Protection of
Private Records of Information" Acts, of the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT...
The only _legal_ 'unemployability files' in _Europe_ are those involving
penal convictions, as well as _true_ records of previous employment. And
if someone can _prove_ in a European court that someone else's slanderous
activity ruined their prospects of employment, you go to jail, poor Tim...
In Europe, freedom of opinion and style of self-expression OUTSIDE WORK,
are irrelevant, actually.. Even inside a company they're relevant if and
only if they damage the profits or the reputation or other company assets.
(And good programmers are tolerated for being wild eccentrics, _anyway_).

HOWEVER...
This is *nothing*, compared to what _will_ happen in a few years time,
when SUCH so-called 'UNEMPLOYABLE PERSONS FILES' are gonna be taken to
Publicity and also to (European) Justice. We'll convict you to pay such
a great FINE for malicious harm to individuals all over the world, that
you will CRAWL inside a hole somewhere in your United States and never,
ever, ever, attempt to leave the shitty polluted hole of yours anymore.

You will be screaming for help from the ACLU, and hiring bodyguards! :-).

Of course, _Mafia-like Fascist McCarthian Scum_ like yourself laugh with
'human rights laws'... (Especially European Laws)...

So, if THIS didn't scare ya, there is MORE for you AT HOME:

The hordes of U.S. University Graduates, left unemployed by the year 2005
or 2010, will LITERALLY FRY YA alive, scumbag Tim, chop off your head and
pin it on a lamp-post, IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY, because they'd be *very* angry
with fascist scum like you, undermining their (already widespread) serious
unemployment, which is likely to cause many deaths in RIOTS and TURMOIL...

As for me... :-)

I imagine myself waking up in my Greek island house one day, reading the
NEWS: "Lynch Mob in the States torture and murder controversial holders
of 'unemployability lists', blaming them for their own unemployment"; Wow!

And as I sip my (100% _real_) orange juice with cheerful REAL people, in
a beach-bar near my island-house, I will sigh; starting to tell my friends
a story(!) about WHAT this strange news is about, and WHO was this Fascist
American "Tim May", murdered by mobs of angry young American unemployed...

(MY CONDOLENCES).

In fact...

Long before THIS day is over, poor old Tim, you will start having REAL
nightmares at night:

Because NOBODY can protect you, NOW, when you crawl YOUR streets at night;

streets already UNSAFE, you know. And THIS lack of safety is part of your

DEPLORABLE standard of living over there: NOT the money; what money BUYS!

So...
Don't *ever* threaten again ANY European, with your "U-lists", especially
Europeans who have their OWN businesses, and who can also write _much_
better software code (in 'PROLOG' & 'Assembler') than you, dumb-old-Tim!

You are ALREADY obsolete, disposable, pseudo-human NOISE; Trash from your
own past, when Senator McCarthy's 'unemployability threats' sent the U.S.
back to the Middle Ages. You are welcome to get BACK to those Middle Ages,
if you like; So as to follow the drain-pipe-highway of OTHERS like you...

>We got computers, we're tapping phone lines, I know that that ain't allowed.

We got computers, we're TRANSCENDING your technology, we'll smash you one day
LEGALLY (if your compatriots don't murder you ILLEGALLY, long before then)...

Tim May,
    May you (already) "live" in an "interesting time" (Chinese Curse).

                     ("live"?... for how long? :-) )

With *much* delight about your self-chosen TROUBLES,

George Alexander Stathis
(Hellenic Software Producer, and PROLOG/ASM programmer)

(my web page is now being prepared with the help of a friend, who lives in
 Kalamata and started his OWN Web site there.