Re: Bounty Server, Revisited.

On Tue, 26 Nov 1996 13:48:47 +0000, "Omegaman" wrote:

   >      graphics editing software, easy to use Graphic Design Software (TeX
   >      is NOT easy to use) and easy to use Cryptographic software.

TeX *may* not be easy to learn (the price of The TeXBook is well worth
it), but it's not hard to use.  It's not suited to graphic-laden
documents, though.

   many would pay good money for Linux native versions of programs like
   Wordperfect, Corelpaint & draw, Pagemaker , etc.

WordPerfect, at least, is available (from Caldera).  And then there
are the ApplixWare and StarOffice suites.  I've been hearing rumours
about CorelDraw for quite a while, but nothing concrete yet AFAIK, and
Corel are supposed to be doing a Java-based office suite that will run
under Linux+JDK.

--
Paul Foley <[email protected]>       ---         PGPmail preferred

	   PGP key ID 0x1CA3386D available from keyservers
    fingerprint = 4A 76 83 D8 99 BC ED 33  C5 02 81 C9 BF 7A 91 E8
Mandrell: "You know what I think?"
Doctor:   "Ah, ah that's a catch question. With a brain your size you
	  don't think, right?"
		-- Dr. Who