Addendum

For those who may bring this up, my questions are in relation to Spain's
view of my problems, not the US view, as I can bring PGP out of the US
legally.

In February 1996, the ITAR rules were amended as regards personal use of
cryptography. Temporary export of products for personal use is exempted
from the need of a license, provided the exporter takes normal precautions
to ensure the security of the product, including locking the product in
a hotel room or safe. The product must not be intended for copying,
demonstratrion, marketing, sale, re-export, or transfer of ownership or
control. In transit, the product must remain with the exporter's
accompanying baggage. The exporter must keep records of each export for
five years. Export to certain "dangerous" countries
(e.g., Cuba, Libya, Syria) is prohibited. See the text of the amendment.

se7en