Re: Why Cryptography is harder than it looks?

Brent> Can you please either: 1) email me a copy; or 2) give me a
Brent> pointer as to where I can get a copy; of Bruce Schneier's paper
Brent> on "Why Cryptography is harder than it looks?"

http://www.counterpane.com/whycrypto.html

--
Matt Curtin  [email protected]  Megasoft, Inc   Chief Scientist
http://www.research.megasoft.com/people/cmcurtin/   I speak only for myself.