Re: PICS is not censorship

At 07:18 PM 12/8/96 -0800, Thaddeus J. Beier wrote:
>I think that most of the PICS labels that are on web pages will be those
>generated by scripts from groups like RSACi. (http://www.rsac.org)
>These groups have contracts that require you to not lie when you fill out their
>questionnaires, and if you do lie, you are in breach of contract and should expect
>to be sued by them.

So what is going to happen if I generate one of their tags from scratch without filling out their questionnaire? Are they going to sue me, claiming that they own an html tag? Can one own an html tag?

-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]> PGP encrypted mail preferred
Make your mark in the history of mathematics. Use the spare cycles of
your PC/PPC/UNIX box to help find a new prime.
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/justforfun/prime.htm