Re: Secure Erase for PCs?

Igor -

Thanks for sending this. If I end up porting it, I'll send
you a copy. I just wanted to wipe a client's disk. I'm a
little surprised that there doesn't seem to be any tools for
this on the PC. Another area where Mac's seem to be innovative...

-j

--
"I'm about to, or I am going to, die. Either expression is used."
                - Last words of Dominique Bouhours, Grammarian, 1702