Re: Secure Erase for PCs?

Jamie Lawrence wrote:
> Igor -
> Thanks for sending this. If I end up porting it, I'll send
> you a copy. I just wanted to wipe a client's disk. I'm a
> little surprised that there doesn't seem to be any tools for
> this on the PC. Another area where Mac's seem to be innovative...

It's a hundred times easier to do tools for the IBM PC.  I make
utilities for the PC, and it would take no more than ten or fifteen
minutes to cook this one up.

But nobody answered my question:  Is there a shortcut way to do the
wipe, say, thirty times?  Ordinarily, I'd run the program thirty
times, which would consist of a data write followed by a flush,
which would take 30x amount of time.