Personal Reputation, was Re: Java DES breaker?

At 6:39 PM -0800 12/13/96, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>It does. John Gilmore is a proven liar. He has no credibility.

John will be a much later addition to my killfile than you.  This is
because everything he posts is interesting.  Much of what you post is
personal attack and, as such, uninteresting.  (N.B. aga is the only person
I send directly to the trash at present.)

Bill Frantz       | I still read when I should | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506     | be doing something else.   | 16345 Englewood Ave.
[email protected] | It's a vice. - R. Heinlein | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA