Electric Library Gift Idea

** Special Holiday offer to Electric Library Trial Users and Customers **

Purchase a 6 month gift subscription for only $39.95, save more than 30%!!
favorite student! Why give one book or magazine when you can give thousands of
full-text newspapers and magazines, extensive photo archives, complete
encyclopedias, and more!

This great cybergift includes 6 months of unlimited access to the most complete
reference library online. Our special holiday offer is a terrific value, at only
$39.95, over 30% off of the regular price! And, it is fully guaranteed.

To give an Electric Library Gift Subscription online simply place your order and
then print a stylish gift certificate - or - choose from our selection of
electronic gift packages. Be the first to give a cybergift online! Preview the
gift certificates and wrapping options by connecting to http://www.cardsandgifts.com.

The online Gift Center is open around the clock (except from 4am-7am EST).
The Electric Library Gift Subscription is a limited time offer and available for
new subscriptions only.

Please visit http://www.cardsandgifts.com for more information.