Nuke the Whales!

blanc:

        you know, the last time one of them fuzzy weird colored things,
    you know, the kind which is always crawling around the edge of any
    gathering with stick signs and chanting, ...well, the other day one
    them things accidently crossed my sights, and my whole trigger hand
    went into an involuntary spasm.

        ...well, the judge he told me to take my medication and
    dismissed the charges.  As I thanked the judge and reminded him of
    the meeting tonight, I remembered the fuzzy little thing's last
    words: "...Tax the Rich."

        ...you know, that fuzzy little thing really looked like that
    city slicker flatlander what up here last month --Dale or somethin'
    like it!

        I did not quite understand the significance of that, but I
    thought to myself:

            "oh, yeah, that's right: 'Nuke the Whales'."

        --just more words from attila
  ==
  "Expecting the world to treat you fairly
    because you are a good person
    is a little like expecting the bull
    not to attack you because you are a vegetarian."
        --Dennis Wholey

In <[email protected]>, on 12/19/96