Re: Nuke the Whales!

[email protected] wrote:
> blanc:
>         you know, the last time one of them fuzzy weird colored things,
>     you know, the kind which is always crawling around the edge of any
>     gathering with stick signs and chanting, ...well, the other day one
>     them things accidently crossed my sights, and my whole trigger hand
>     went into an involuntary spasm.
>         ...well, the judge he told me to take my medication and
>     dismissed the charges.  As I thanked the judge and reminded him of
>     the meeting tonight, I remembered the fuzzy little thing's last
>     words: "...Tax the Rich."
>         ...you know, that fuzzy little thing really looked like that
>     city slicker flatlander what up here last month --Dale or somethin'
>     like it!

I spent part of my growing up years in Leroy West Virginia, pop. about
15, give or take.  I know about hillbillies, and I know about guns.

If you had the impression I am a whiner, or that that defines me as a
person, you're about as clueful as the other old farts who attack people
they don't know anything about.  Note I said if, in case you decide to
repent sometime...

By the way, did you think that part about people supporting licensing
was pretty scary?  You know, people who are pretty well off don't like
to live in fear of gangs and stuff like that, and since those people
who have most of the money also have most of the power, it seems to me
they could pull it off. Now, you might be able to hide for a while if
you're clever enough and lucky enough, but I think some of them rich
folk gonna wanna trade some of their fear for some of yours, if you know
what I mean, and I think you do.