Re: Credentials without Identity--Race Bits

Vangelis wrote:
| Bill Stewart wrote:
| > I've heard that in less civilized parts of the world you're actually
| > required to carry government-issued ID cards to walk down the street
| > or fly on airplanes.

| Umm.. tried to get on a flight without having ID lately?  Doesn't work -
| against policy.  Anti-terrorism policy and all.. it's for your own
| safety, of course.

	Yep.  Sucseeded, twice.  Once, having made jokes about
smuggling cocaine.

	Given the poor state of FAA modelling of their threat, I'm not
going to discuss the loopholes that I found, since the FAA will simply
close them, without bothering to wonder about the security
implications.

	I will note that you can't get on board with checked luggage,
and also note that the rules are probably subject to a FOIA request.

Adam
					               -Hume