Unsubscribing Dr. Vulius

> ]To: [email protected], [email protected]
> ]Subject: Dr. Vulis is not on cypherpunks any more
> ]From: John Gilmore <[email protected]>

> ]As stated by Dr. Vulis, he is no longer on the cypherpunks mailing
> ]list, and indeed [email protected] HAS been instructed to ignore his
> ]requests to resubscribe.
> ]
> ]The cypherpunks list is for discussions centered around cryptography.

   I agree totally.  My friends in Berkeley agree that cryptography
discussions should stick to more relevant topics, like Ebonics.  We had
a lively debate, over tea and crumpets, the other day, and decided that
it was well worth sorting through pages and pages of 'crackers' making
fun of 'niggah tok' in order to find out that crack dealers are using
'street cryptography.'
   As well, there were some enlightening posts re: Ebonics syntax;
clarifying the proper use of 'dis' and 'dat'.

   Some in our group were of the mind that Dr.VD K's occasional rants
in regard to mass slaughter were a timely reminder of the end result
of individuals, groups, or governments being able to 'classify' us
into categories that can be marked for 'deletion'.
   But they were mostly 'domestic' tea-drinkers, anyway, so their views
are really of little importance.  The majority were happy that you
marked Dr. DV K for 'deletion'.

   Our topic of discussion tomorrow will be, "Censorship / The 'Final
Solution' to Dr. DV K, Or Just 'Attack Cryptography'?"
   There are those of the mind that censorship is comparable to
distributing 'bogus' copies of a person's Public Key, and scrambling
their Private Key, effectively denying them any communication with
society.  However, these people are, once again, the 'domestic' tea-
drinkers.

   I am sure that your actions in regard to Dr. Vulius will be a strong
message to other CypherPunks that they had better toe-the-line, or else.
   Perhaps it would also be useful to go through the CypherPunk archives
and send personal warnings to those on the list who appear to have
encouraged him in the past.  If their postings leave their attitude
unclear in your mind, then you might want to check their 'web history'
and find out what sites they have been visiting, to confirm whether
or not they are of an 'acceptable' frame of mind.

Sincerely,
  Toto